Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Where Have I Been and When Did THAT Happen?


1. iPods & MP3 players? ...I just got a DVD player (seriously).

2. 20-somethings are calling me "Ma'am"

3. I thought Keyshia Cole was Natalie Cole's daughter

4. Tyra Banks & Tyler Perry (what happened to Chris Webber?)

5. DeAngelo lost the abs?

6. Jay-Z & Damon Dash broke up?

7. The 2 black hairs under my chin and the one just below my lower lip

8. Wanting to be seen with Flavor Flav (in public or private)

9. Writing stuff down before I forget

10. Referring to the past in terms like, "...that was 15 or 20 years ago"

11. Plasma screens, HDTV, LCD, etc.

12. mySpace.com

13. Sending text messages instead of calling 900#s

14. Nip/Tuck...I didn't know you could show THAT on primetime tv!

15. Gas at $3+...I remember $.99

16. Jermaine & Janet (the question should be HOW???WHY???)

17. Having a home phone is no longer necessary

18. Lil Bow Wow is grown

19. CeeLo became Gnarles Barkley (no, i really didn't know at first)

20. Blogging

21. Kia and Hyundai making good cars

22. Kids with cell phones

Tracking Hurricane Gustav