Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Know You Miss Me

Okay, first of all, allow me to apologize for being so slack with the postings. I've been in somewhat of a transition from full time employee to self employed. I've been in meetings, building a website, designing business cards, etc. and the reality is starting to settle in that I don't have to go into the office everyday. I just realized that I can post all day from home if I want to, so I'll be back on the blog in a day or so. I'm still trying to establish some sort of a regular routine. Staying up until 4am and sleeping until noon is not a good look.

Anyway, while I get my schedule ironed out, feel free to check out my website. You may be surprised to find out that I'm not a complete lunatic...I just play one on TV.

Tracking Hurricane Gustav