Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Usher Wants His Mommy

Dear Mama,


I know I cut you loose on Mother's Day as a "gift" to you, but I really need you now. You see, I thought that my wife could replace you. I thought that I was hot enough to make it on my own, but now that Lil' Wayne sold a million records in one week and I only sold 3 (did you buy the 3rd copy? Tameka bought the other two) I realize more than ever that I need you.

Mama please. I'm begging you. Jonnetta Patton you are the greatest Mother and Manager to ever walk the face of the earth. You made me a star. You created Usher the man and Usher the artist. I'm lost without you, mama. PLEASE!!! I'M SORRY MAMA...PLEASE!!!

Love Your Devoted Son,
Usher

p.s. I fired my publicist too. I really need you. Nobody can manage me like you can. Please.

---------------------
Dear Son,

I accept your apology. Keep Tameka out of my way. I'm not playing either. She's got one time to cross me and it's on, do you understand me son? Okay, now wipe your eyes and go wash your face. We have a lot of work to do.

Love,
Mom

p.s. No, I didn't buy the third copy. I read the reviews.

(Read the reunion news at People.com)

Tracking Hurricane Gustav