Friday, March 28, 2008

12 Year Old Stripper Working at a Dallas Strip Club

Yep. It's sad but true. A twelve year old girl danced nude for 2 weeks at Diamonds Cabaret in Dallas (read full story here). I hear you asking, "didn't they know she was underage?" Well, it sounds like they had a clue, but they really didn't care. She made $100 her first night. What was her stage name...Peach Fuzz?

Her mother said she has the body of a 20 year old. Doesn't that make you scream?!!! A 12 year old with the body of a 20 year old?! When I was 12, I was mad because I couldn't take my shirt off to play with the boys anymore and my chest hurt when I tried to do the centipede. I couldn't have imagined being naked in front of people. I was furious when my mom was looking at me and suggested it was time for me to wear a bra. NOOOOOO!!!

I have a 12 year old niece and THANK GOD she looks like she's 12 (and she better always look like she's 12 until we give her permission to look otherwise). On the other hand, I do know a 13 year old who could easily pass for 18 or 19, and that's with no makeup or grown up clothes. It's got to be the food. The world is so violent and hyper-sexualized that childhood has literally been stolen. Gone are the days of innocence. If you haven't had the talk with your kids before they make it to kindergarten, you can forget about it. By the second grade they'll be able to teach you more than you ever wanted to know.

I blame Britney Spears....and Church's Chicken.

Tracking Hurricane Gustav