Monday, March 10, 2008

Jill Scott is My BFF


Okay, not really, but she and my real BFF Holly look A LOT alike. They are both gorgeous and oh so curve-a-licious. Bubbly personalities with mega-watt smiles. The kind of girls who know that they're beautiful, but not in a pretentious kinda way. My real BF and my pretend BF are both awesome!





I'm such a HUGE fan of Jill Scott. Everytime she performs she makes tears come to my eyes because she has such a passion for her music. I am absolutely captivated by her voice. She also has a new bra line called "The Butterfly Collection" coming out for voluptuous girls who need a more comfortable fit (I hear all your giggles [especially you MOM!]... no, I don't quite have what it takes to be chosen as a spokesmodel, but that doesn't mean I can't support her. Haters). Check out the Butterfly Bra video at AshleyStewart.com.

Big shout out to my fabulous girlfriend Chanel over at HipCandy for throwing this post idea my way. She's livin' the crazy life at L.A. Fashion Week this week. Check out her blog for Fashion Week pics and updates.

Tracking Hurricane Gustav