Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Look Who's Back!



Well, well, well. I guess most of you had written me off. After all, it's only been a year and a half since my last post. I guess we have a lot to catch up on. Of course I've had some adventures over the last 18 months: movies and commercials, surgery, rental property remodel, another family vacation!


I was thinking all day today, 'what is this blog really about?' I almost changed the name because I wanted to blog on a specific subject or stream of thought, but that's just not who I am. I'm diverse and I like to talk about whatever's on my mind...politics, humor, entertaiment, religion, sports, stupid commercials...so you never know what you might get from day to day. Some may call it scatter-brained, but I prefer 'genius' instead.

It's getting late. We'll catch up later.

Tracking Hurricane Gustav