Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Saw You (and Him) Walking in the Rain...

...well, actually, it was more like a shower...a GOLDEN shower.

Uh oh! Things are not looking too good for Aruh Kelly. Another witness has identified Kells as the male in the infamous sex tape. R. Kelly's former personal assistant, Lindsey Perryman testified Tuesday that she was 110 percent sure it was him on the tape. [What was the extra 10% for? I'm in a movie and I'm not even sure if I'm looking at myself in one of the scenes. I think it's me, but I can't say that I'm 110 percent sure and I've been looking at myself for 33 years.] Perryman worked for Kelly and his family off and on from 2000 to 2007.

"The image I saw looked exactly like Mr. Kelly," Perryman said, adding she was "shocked" and "disturbed" by the video.

Perryman said she saw the alleged victim numerous times, including when she would come to Kelly's Chicago music studio. She recognized the girl as the one in the video by her cheekbones, as well as by the "distinctive" way she moved her mouth, smiled and talked, she told jurors.

Tjada Burnett, a family friend of the alleged victim, was more certain, saying she recognized the female by her "cheeks, her nose, her facial structure," and said she could have been about 12 or 13 years old at the time the tape was made. (
full story)

Sounds like Kelly needs to start taking applications at the county for a Hair Braider. Methinks he'll be spending a little time in the pokey real soon.

When it rains, it pours.

Tracking Hurricane Gustav