Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Confirm Wedding

Okay, I'm finally catching on. Leak a wedding or baby story. Play coy about it for a few days or a couple of weeks. Get friends and relatives to sort of confirm it. All the while, I get my people to negotiate a photo deal with a magazine. As soon as the details are complete, release picts to the magazine, collect a couple of million and live happily ever after.

So here's my plan. The Jacksons are doin' bad and could use a few dollars right? Well, so could I so we need each other right now. I could claim to be Michael Jackson's real baby mama or better yet, Papa Joe Jackson's mistress. Me and Joe could take some pictures together doing couple stuff like walking on the beach holding hands, me putting icy hot on his knees, him standing over me while I stack bricks...you know, couple stuff.

Then, sell the pictures to the National Enquirer or somebody and voila! Joe is back in business and I can retire early and we never have to see each other again. That's a business plan for success.

Here's the Carey/Cannon story. They say they're in love. I'm gonna say the same thing about me & Joe Jackson. I'm convinced I can make it work.

Tracking Hurricane Gustav