Wednesday, May 28, 2008

W.W.J.D.?

What Would Jada [and Will] Do? Well, accorinding to Will Smith, they would work it out. On an appearance on the Ellen Degeneres Show, Will Smith gave the key to the couple's successful 10-year Hollywood marriage to which Ellen was amazed saying, "It's like dog years when you're married here," she said. "That's like 50 years, right?"

What I found is divorce just can't be an option," he said. "It's really that simple. And I think that's the problem with L.A. -- there are so many options. So a huge part of the success for [Jada] and I is that we just removed the other options."

Smith went on to say, "We're like listen, we're going to be together one way or the other so we might as well try to be happy." (source)

I think my make-believe husband Al Green said it best "Let's stay together...whether times are good or bad, happy or sad..."(did I ever tell you that I have a crush on Al Green? Okay, well that's a post for another time).

Now, if the D-word was removed from your marital vocabulary, how would it change the way you handle situations? Give me some feedback.

Tracking Hurricane Gustav