Monday, April 21, 2008

Free Foxy Brown!

I usually scan the net for pictures to compliment my posts, but this one that was on AOL Music was already more than enough.

Why Lawdddd?!?! Why is this chile a hot mess? AKA's all over the world need to unite and ride on this chick for making pink and green look so bad.

Fox Boogie got out of the pen after serving eight months of a one-year sentence stemming from an assault of two nail salon stylists over a $20 manicure. (source)

I remember back around 1998 or 1999 when Foxy paid a visit to where I used to work. She came to the studio to work on a song. She was a hot mess even then, but believe it or not, she has improved over the years.

I believe the lip gloss is to blame. If we could get Foxy and Juanita Bynum on board with a new color, the world would be a safer place.

Violence seems to follow that shade of pink.

Tracking Hurricane Gustav