Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hillary Clinton = Rocky 2K8

If she was of a darker persuasion I would say - negro please! Okay Hillary, you are really starting to sound like a joke. She has actually come out with a new analogy of herself since the Bosnia/sniper fire/G.I. Jane thing didn't work, now she has moved on to another real American hero...Rockyyyyy Balboaaaaa (can't you hear the announcer's voice? lol!). So does that make Barak Obama the new Apollo Creed?

The AP reports that Sen. Hillary "Never Let 'Em Catch You In A Lie" Clinton feels that she and Rocky are kindred spirits. Recalling a famous scene on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art from the 1976 Oscar-winning film "Rocky," Clinton said that ending her presidential campaign now would be as if "Rocky Balboa had gotten halfway up those art museum steps and said, 'Well, I guess that's about far enough.'"

"Let me tell you something, when it comes to finishing a fight, Rocky and I have a lot in common. I never quit. I never give up..."


You just have to think that at 12:01 tonight, she's gonna have a press conference with Bill and Chelsea by her side and with a big grin throw up her hands and say...APRIL FOOLS!

Hillary, GO SIT DOWN!

Tracking Hurricane Gustav